Livi, a digital health start-up, are on a mission to improve the UK’s health, one patient at a time. The London business was expanding quickly and needed to grow their product & engineering teams to support their growth plans.
The business had an established internal talent acquisition team in Sweden and, therefore, needed a local partner who could bring in the expertise needed to secure in-demand talent in London There was a sharp focus on quality over quantity, with a particular need to hire software engineers capable of solving complex problems for their innovative products and services.
Our goals were to:
- Deliver permanent hires across software engineering, product analytics, product management and product design
- Help raise Livi’s profile in London’s software engineering community
- Support other teams hiring processes in London office through sharing recruitment best practice
We embedded a Talent Partner who had support from an Account Director to help adjust approach when needed due to the fast changing nature of the recruitment market in 2020, driven largely by the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
We established a close relationship with Engineering and Product leaders, Talent and People teams to integrate quickly. It was clear that the team wanted to keep the bar high with talent from high growth tech businesses, so we developed appropriate sourcing strategies to meet expectations.
There were niche requirements to find full-stack Java engineers who had experience of asynchronous programming. We got in to the weeds with the engineers to understand where candidates may be hiding and how best to screen for this skill set to increase quality of our service.
- 13 permanent hires across software engineering, analytics, product management and design
- We have left the team with the market map and insights needed to hire in-demand full stack Java engineers in London in future
- Successfully navigated Covid-19
If you’re interested in finding out more about how we could support your growth plans, get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07843 349 498 .
Read more about our brand new service offering, Futureheads ON, which blends embedded talent partners with our unrivalled networks to help businesses scale.