- Contract type:Contract
- Duration:3 months
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Remote, GB
We are currently looking for a an experienced developer who is available for a 3 month contract.
This will be working for a very good client of ours and someone we have been working with for a number of years now. You’ll be part of a company who offer top psychologists to help FTSE100 companies with their employees with anything mental health related.
A typical day might include:
- Working as part of a cross functional “mission team” to design, document and implement new features.
- Getting involved with normal agile ceremonies that prepare, co-ordinate and reflect on the team’s throughput.
- Running, operating and caring for the site that you build.
- Tracking and improving software delivery performance with the “four key metrics”
- Following great engineering practices with clean code, TDD and only building what you need
- Helping us build a generative team culture with high co-operation, shared risks, encouraged bridging and blame free post-mortems
- You love being a web developer and have been doing it for at least 4 years
- An excellent portfolio of work showing your expression of brand identity
- Experience throughout the stack with Node, Typescript and Vue
- Experience of Search Engine Optimisation / SEO
- Experience of A/B and multi-variant testing
- Expert in one part of the stack and proficient in the rest
- Critical thinking on when to build vs buy
- You know how which levers accelerate delivery with the “4 key metrics”
- Experience with Storybook
- Experience of JAMStack build and hosting with Gatsby or Gridsome
- A past background in PHP / WordPress / Drupal. We’re not going to ask you to actively code in it though
- Good experience of accelerating / de-risking delivery with DevOps practices (TDD, CD pipelines, configuration management etc..)
- Cloud native in AWS or GCP
- Your full stack extends to Serverless and Lambda
Here at Futureheads we want to create an environment where true diversity is second nature. Futurehead or not, we encourage an open dialogue and we want you to feel able to share your needs to be comfortable and happy. Whatever your background and regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status our commitment to you is that you should always feel safe and secure when you’re working with us.