VP of Product
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£90,000 - £120,000 + equity
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
I am partnered with a fast-growing (yes despite coronavirus) AI-powered SaaS tech startup, in the event networking space.
Whilst in-person events are unable to go ahead just now, virtual events are thriving. Their proprietary technology makes intelligent recommendations to help match-make event attendees to the right events to help drive engagement. Their clients include Amazon, Reed Exhibitions and The Guardian and work with 12/20 of the largest event organisers in the world.
The business are profitable and backed by some solid investors (Made.com, Net-a-Porter, Lastminute.com) and have recently closed $13 million in Series A, led by top VC partners. They’re looking for a VP of Product to lead their Product team of 6 as they grow, leading the current Product function and creating a long-term Product Strategy
What’s in it for you:
- Join a growing business, leading an established product team
- Work with smart and motivated colleagues across different business functions
- Inclusive work culture, focused on building a positive social culture as well working culture
- You’ll get to work with a product-focused founder, with a product-led mindset – who will let you use your skills to help the product team make maximum impact
- Remote working for now, with a Central London office when life slowly returns to normal with ongoing flexible working
What they’re looking for
- Experience of working in a fast-paced B2B start-up environment (B2C experience also interesting)
- Experience in managing multiple complex products and cross-functional teams
- Experience of conceptualising and delivering a long-term product strategy, in line with business goals
- Experience working in a truly agile software development environment, creating impactful products and features incrementally
- Excellent collaboration and leadership skills with an ability to very quickly gain the respect/buy-in from your team and colleagues to inspire and motivate
- A strong communicator and good listener, able to present ideas coherently leading to achieving a consensus, even where stakeholders are from a diverse range of business areas and seniority
If you’re looking for a exciting, rewarding and challenging Product Leadership role, this is a great time to join a growing technology busines. For more info, get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Futureheads we want to create an environment where true diversity is second nature. Futurehead or not, we encourage an open dialogue and we want you to feel able to share your needs to be comfortable and happy. Whatever your background and regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status our commitment to you is that you should always feel safe and secure when you’re working with us.