VP Engineering/Head of Engineering
- Technical Architect ,
- CTO ,
- Technical Director ,
- Technical Director ,
- Tech Lead / Manager ,
- Technical Architecture
- Contract type:Contract
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London/Remote, GB
Futureheads are partnered with an early stage start-up who are transforming the world of gaming (eGaming not gambling) as we know it. Through the creation of a new gaming ecosystem, they are looking to redefine the next generation of entertainment and content creation globally.
To join us on this journey we are looking to bring in a best-in-class VP Engineering and technology leader who can support bringing this vision to life. With several key international experts in place from top organisations, the foundations are set to build a product like nothing witnessed before.
As the business continues their expansion the VP Engineering role will hold responsibility for technology leadership, direction, architecture, and strategy. Acting as the face of technology across the organisation, we expect this individual to create a platform for technologists to thrive, being at the forefront of market innovation and creating high quality, robust and well tested code.
The VP Engineering will have genuine demonstrable passion for the gaming space (eGaming not gambling), understanding the technology demands and other non-technical perspectives. As a strong influencer you will possess excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence, growing the right skill sets, accessing the best resources, and sharing knowledge, not only internally but to the wider community.
From a culture perspective we would hope that the VP Engineering is a genuine team player, with high ambition and is inspired by decentralisation.
Experience required to be considered:
- A deep understanding and passion for the gaming sector.
- Worked as in a similar capacity in previous roles, on user centred, well-engineered products.
- Track record building, scaling and leading high performing technology teams.
- Comfortable working with distributed teams.
- Strong software engineering background.
- Have represented technology to both technical and non-technical audiences to increase understanding and influence behaviour.
- Actively involved in the tech community and up-to-speed on latest industry trends and innovation.
- An inspiring leader, with a collaborative, democratic and commercial approach.
In addition to the above, any deeper knowledge of AI, Blockchain and Digital Advertising is hugely advantageous.
For this role we are looking to bring in a VP Engineering and cofounder who will hold a significant vested interest in the business. Packages will be expected to be aligned with this. We are open to global applicants provided experience fits as required.