UX/ UI Designer.
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£70,000 - £90,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Remote - UK
Iâm working with a global software company who are bringing a fresh approach to helping businesses adapt and innovate in an ever-challenging, constantly changing environment. They are technology pioneers with a clear purpose of being the Low-Code Application Platform (LCAP) for financial markets – changing IT delivery across the entire industry. They pride themselves on solving some of the biggest and most complex challenges to deliver innovation and digital transformation.
Theyâve just completed Series B funding round, backed by Accel, GV (formerly Google Ventures) and others, and due to growth, theyâre recruiting now recruiting a Product Designer. This year, they scaled from a business of 50, to 200 and theyâre looking set for continued growth in 2022.
How you’ll play your part
- Work with the business to extract requirements into high fidelity interactive prototypes
- Maintain and evolve to the component library/ design system
- Working directly under the head of UX on multiple client workstreams
- Working with front end developers to ensure designs are translated accurately into code
- Research and present findings around trending/industry usability best practices
The experience you’ll bring
- Interactive prototyping skills in Axure (will consider Figma or Adobe XD providing there is a willingness to adopt Axure)
- Experience in designing dense or information rich applications such as analytics dashboards, trading systems, reporting etc
- Ability to rapidly prototype straight into high fidelity
- Portfolio demonstrating a range of prototyping projects as well as visual design
- A thoroughbred background or qualification in UX, not just visual design
- Experience in designing for multi-screen/multi device layouts
- Excellent sense of spatial awareness and ability to produce clean and compelling designs
- Any exposure to financial services or trading platforms is a bonus
- HTML/CSS knowledge is a bonus
- Working with Jira and agile best practices
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Plan
- Company Bonus Plan
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.