UX/ UI Designer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:Flexible
We’re working with an employee wellness platform who are looking to hire a UX/UI Designer to join their product team. Although a start-up, through their success they’re now over 250 people globally, with a positive work culture and a real focus on employee happiness.
They’re looking to bring on-board a designer who can identify product opportunities, follow an agile design process and work closely with engineers and product to develop solutions based on the company road map and user needs.
The business are highly collaborative, investing in research and market research.
They’re looking for someone with:
- End-to-end design experience (including research)
- Proven experience in user-centred design
- Empathy for the user and customer experience
- A case-study driven portfolio with a range of web and app projects
- Experience in creating design systems
Benefits include regular team lunches, out of office days, team-building nights, a generous learning budget, pension and twice a year all hands parties.