- User Experience ,
- UX Designer ,
- Director of User Experience ,
- User Experience Lead ,
- Accessibility Consultant ,
- Usability Consultant ,
- User Experience Consultant ,
- User Researcher
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£45,000 - 65,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
I’m working with a consultancy who have a fantastic reputation for working with complex technologies to create solutions for socially impactful projects. At their London base they have created an environment to help foster innovation. Simply put, they hire great people and enable them to do the best work possible. They work with a range of clients from Fintech through to Government Departments.
I’m looking for a UX Researcher to join their UX Lab. You’ll get to work on a range of projects with a group of like minded colleagues.
In order to be successful in the role you’ll need:
- To be a well rounded UX Researcher with a broad toolkit of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- The ability to select, plan and appraise the most suitable research methods
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team and an appreciation for Agile working
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present findings to stakeholders through a range of methods
- A solid academic background, ideally including the study of UCD, HCI, Psychology or similar.
For more information, please get in touch with Kate on Kate@wearefutureheads.co.uk