- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£65,000 - 75,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
I’m working with a fashion focussed e-commerce Startup who growing globally and therefore expanding their London based UX Research team. You’ll be working with other researchers as well as multidisciplinary practitioners including content designers, developers, visual designers and analysts.
We’re looking for someone who can balance hands on tactical research work with more strategic work. This will include being an advocate for UX Research at a business level, developing insights to inform the future product roadmap and coaching others within the UX and Analytics teams in UX Research methods.
To be successful you’ll need to have:
- Experience working across a broad range of UX Research Methods
- A good balance of Qualitative and Quantitative Research skills
- Experience working on UX Research Strategy
- A keen interest in Fashion
For more information please get in touch with Kate Chandler at Kate@wearefutureheads.co.uk