UX Research Lead
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£65,000 - £80,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:ASAP
We are currently looking for a talented UX Research Lead to join a global business intelligence company. You will be a fundamental member of the team, bringing your expertise and desire to understand user behaviours to shape product innovation.
In an ever-changing world, it is becoming more important to evolve and analyse digital product experience, and this company is dedicated to helping some of the biggest names in the market do just that. Looking to transform their B2B digital offering, you will play a crucial part in this journey, developing and leading their research programme and provide vital insight to direct the future products. You can really take the reins on this role!
From developing the programme, you will work closely with all stakeholders to identify goals and how to achieve them, run research via various methods and work with Product Managers and Designers throughout the product lifecycle. As their Lead researcher you will consistently be at the forefront, watching online behaviours and trends to provide detailed feedback and build a solid picture to align best practices and create tools to help improve products.
- Experience in leading research (ideally B2B)
- Experience of end-to-end research process (planning, design, recruitment, conducting research, analysis, stakeholder engagement)
- Experience with complex user journeys
- Familiarity with a variety of research techniques/processes
- Worked collaboratively with agile design/product teams
- A strong communicator across multiple channels and with various stakeholders
- Pro active in keeping up to date with trends and market insight
- Nice to have: Data analysis experience and an Interest in the global economy
This role is currently home based but will offer flexible working, with two days per week work from home once office hours resume.