- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Remote, GB
We’re working with an enterprise software start-up who are searching for a UX Manager to lead their design team.
Our client is profitable and has some of the worlds leading tech companies using it’s product, but has some ambitious plans within the roadmap and need a design leader to join the business as the founders take a step backward from the product itself.
Reporting to the co-founders, this role is a blend of design management, design strategy and hands on design work.
To be considered you must:
- Have experience working on complex products previously, designing new features and patterns rather than designing from established design systems
- Have a can-do attitude and feel comfortable managing and motivating a remote team
- Have worked product-side within agile working environments, working closely with engineering teams
- Feel comfortable justifying design decision making to senior stakeholders
- Have a portfolio which demonstrates not only your design skills and process, but also your keen eye for detail and ability to communicate
The design team is relatively small, but there may be the opportunity to grow the team should you feel this is required.