UX Director (Creative Director, Experience Design)
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location: Farringdon, London, GB
- Reference: J-PS4
Publicis Sapient — UX Director (Creative Director)
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Publicis Sapient – one of the world’s leading digital transformation agencies.
Over the last three decades Sapient have established themselves as digital pioneers, unlocking value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
As the digital business transformation hub of the Publicis Groupe, Sapient delivers a mixture of optimisation and innovation projects for a host of global brands and public sector organisations, enabling them to improve operational effectiveness and delight their customers in the process.
The business is going through a substantial period of positive change and this includes relocating to an amazing new complex in Central London. The new space is giving them the opportunity to grow and they are keen to add a UX Director (Creative Director) to their talented Experience Design team.
UX Directors at Publicis Sapient are responsible for driving creative strategy and working with multiple teams to develop and produce quality creative solutions that meet their clients’ business objectives and goals.
You will need to bring a deep understanding of user-centered research, content strategy, copywriting, design, brand strategy and multi-channel marketing strategy with core strengths and experience in Information Architecture.
As a UX Director, it’s essential that you can play a key leadership role, working with Account, Marketing Strategy, Media, Technology and Business Development to shape new opportunities for Sapient — be it expanding current client relationships or forging new ones.
Despite the seniority of this position, you will still need to be an expert when it comes to delivering end-to-end multi-channel experiences. Above everything else, Sapient are looking for a passionate designer that relishes having day-to-day involvement in creating and executing stunning and functional UX design.
Some flexibility and travel will be required for this role as it might be necessary to spend time onsite with clients.
You will also need prior agency / consultancy experience to understand the demands and hurdles you need to navigate from multiple client engagements. Furthermore, you will also need a portfolio of your work showing your process, thinking, management and stakeholder management.
- Previously held a UX / Creative Director role within a large agency or consultancy.
- Extensive background in UX Design and Research.
- Able to drive, oversee, and provide thought leadership across an Experience Design team.
- Comfortable estimating, planning, and leading work across all creative sub domains.
- Enhanced a company brand by driving award submissions and participating in speaking engagements.
- Introduced tools, templates and techniques to support the wider creative community within a business.
- Have led large scale, long-term, complex projects.
- People management experience.
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with key client partners.
- Prepared and ran large client workshops.
- Worked with teams to stay in sync on key success factors.
- Supported all creative aspects of sales pursuits, including proposal creation and presentations.
- Collaborated with leadership, HR and hiring teams to recruit and retain creative talent.
- Executed top-level deliverables based on user-centred design techniques.
- Able to define best UX practices and standards.
If you’re interested in finding out more, please send your latest CV/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org