- User Experience ,
- UX Designer ,
- Interaction Designer ,
- User Experience Architect ,
- User Experience Consultant
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£45,000 - 55,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
I’m working with an employee wellness business who are looking for a User Experience Designer to join their existing team. Their goal is to create a product that will help businesses of all sizes offer valuable benefits and well being services to their staff.
You’ll be working on their core mobile app alongside a cross functional team including User Researchers, UI Designers, Frontend Developers, QA Testers and Product Managers.
We’re looking for a mid weight UX Designer who is comfortable being the voice of UX in a multidisciplinary team. You’ll be working through from Research to Prototyping and we’d like to see a strong portfolio of work showcasing your UX process and understanding of User Centered Design.
To be successful in the role you’ll need a broad UX skillset, we’d ideally like to see the following balance of skills:
- A focus on UX Architecture
- Some experience working from Research – High fidelity Prototyping
- Strong understanding (and love of!) User Centred Design
- Experience working on native mobile apps
For more information please get in touch