UX Design Educator
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£65,000 - £75,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:ASAP
We are currently working with a leading digital skills training and development company to find them their next passionate educator for their UX Design courses. As a specialist in your field, you will join a host of 350 instructors from the most innovative global companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training.
With existing success stories across their US and Canada innovation hubs, this tenacious company is building their UK presence in London with courses, workshops, events and corporate training on offer. This training will be given through a combination of online and in person, with a core value to keep classes small to maximise the quality of teaching. They want to invest in the future of the industry and make an impact with the quality of their education.
So, is this for you? This role requires someone who is a natural champion of success, thrives off mentoring others and wants to give something back. As an educator you would be defining the education experience for the future and help build world class technical teams, keeping 100% relevant to the industry by teaching the most up to date practices.
This is a full-time role but if you are more than welcome to work contract roles on the side if you like!
- Proven UX Design industry experience (5 years or more)
- Solid history of leading, mentoring and developing technical teams
- Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and InVision
- Experience designing software solutions and a deep understanding of design thinking
- An inclusive and charismatic leader who can engage and motivate
- A sincere passion for your craft and education