- Contract type:Fixed-term contract
- Salary/Rate:up to £65,000 + benefits
- Duration:1 year
- Start Date:Mid/Late March 2020
- Location:Central London, GB
We’ve partnered with a digital platform in their search for a User Researcher. This company turns over billions in revenue yearly, yet is still experiencing 25% annual growth. They’re receiving almost 100m site visits monthly, with a healthy UK and international customer base, and have a diverse portfolio of different products & services. They have also implemented new features based on customer research recently, with huge success.
They are looking to expand their offering in two particular countries; France and Italy. Hence, this role will have a focus on these markets alongside other projects. The Research team here is integrated across Market and UX Research in order to efficiently share Insight, and there is a focus on pragmatism; the Research team are able to turn down and prioritise work based off impact and importance.
In relation to methods, this person will be working generatively and will be expected to conduct a range of qualitative methods including Interviews, Diary Studies, Field Observations and Ethnography. As in any Research role, usability testing will be necessary from time to time, however the UX Designers here are relatively competent at this and can take most of this off the Researcher’s hands.
- International/overseas Research experience
- Experience conducting qualitative Research (interviews, diary studies, ethnography, etc…)
- Ability to speak French or Italian (desirable, not required)
- A pragmatic and mature approach to User Research
If this role sounds interesting, or to hear more, please contact Alfie Callan-Shropshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0203 998 1513.