User Research Lead
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£55,000-70,000 DoE
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
We have partnered with a Not-For-Profit organisation who works across the UK and globally, partnering with governments, social sectors and the finance community to tacking entrenched social problems. They’ve already helped tens of thousands of people in their 13-year history, and are looking to expand to help even more. As part of this expansion, they’re looking to hire a User Research Lead.
This role sits within a Data & Digital team of about 25 people and will allow a large amount of autonomy to establish a User Research practice. There is one, Senior-level Researcher, who will report into this person, and the task is simple and challenging – to set up a User Research function that supports the whole organisation moving forward. This organisation also has sister practices in the US, Israel, India & the Netherlands, which won’t be the responsibility of this role, but would benefit from using frameworks or functions to set up their own Research practices.
- Ability to plan & design a User Research function with Research Strategy experience
- Extensive experience in User Research, preferably within Government or Social Sectors.
- The ability to lead, from a project and function perspective.
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders in a fast-paced, agile environment.
If this role sounds interesting, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0203 998 1513.