Unreal Engine Technical Artist
- Contract type:Contract
- Salary/Rate:£200 - £350 per day
- Duration:6 Weeks rolling contract
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London/Remote , GB
Futureheads are managing the hiring process for a Creative Specialist Studio based in Central London. They have recently bid for and won a number of key gaming projects and are looking to expand their team of contractors across Junior and Senior levels.
They are ideally looking for candidates who have experience in the following areas:
- Expert knowledge of UE4 with a proven Games UI background in the UI blueprint space is essential.
- C++ knowledge is desirable, but not compulsory at this stage
- 5 – 10 years experience in the industry with at least 1-2 Game credits
- Preferably a reel to accompany your profile so that you can reference your work
Junior candidates with less experience will also be considered. This will be initially a 6 week project with scope to extend.
If you are immediately available and looking for work, either full time or part time, pleas send your CV across ASAP to be considered.