Technical Project Manager / Producer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£50,000 - £60,000
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads are currently working with a global communications firm who help businesses and organisations evolve and promote their brands and reputations. They are based in Central London, and this office has had an opportunity come up for a technically minded Project Manager/Producer to join their innovation team. This team works across a broad range of cutting edge projects that push the boundaries of the latest technologies.
The Innovation team are tasked with taking on a variety of creative challenges from the company’s diverse client base, covering multiple industries, and working on anything from prototypes and proof-of-concepts, to IoT solutions and creating/delivering large scale applications. This is a great opportunity for a PM with the heart of a Creative Technologist.
The main desires from the right profile for this role will include;
- Strong PM processes, confident in being a prominent member of the organisation, contributing to the PM culture, and leading on best practice implementation.
- Digital and technology advocate and educator, you’ll work with some great minds but you’ve got to be comfortable with winning over the less digitally fluid segments of the business.
- Natural in front of Stakeholders, able to own projects and be self-reliant when seeing projects through from end-to-end.
- Marketing/Creative Agency background with plenty of experience with integrated campaigns.
This is a relatively urgent need, so we would be looking for suitable candidates with the above experience, and preferably no more than a months notice. You’ll be rewarded with not only a huge amount of variety in exciting projects, but also a salary going up to £60,000 for the right person.
Please bear in mind that we might receive a lot of candidates for this position, if we feel you’re a good fit then we will be sure to be in touch. If you’re not successful in this application then we encourage you to follow our page for more similar positions.