Technical Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:Up to £70,000 + Bonus
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
- Technical Product Manager
- Central London (but working remotely)
- Up to £70,000 + bonus
We are working with a Global Technology company, who due to demand are growing their Product team. You’ll join a small product team, owning a hugely impactful product area.
The company’s product ecosystem consists of a media buying platform on top of their creative studio, which is what sets them apart from their competitors.
The business works with some of the biggest mobile app developers including King, Zynga and JamCity with their real-time bidding platform handling millions of queries per second – allowing them to be a major buying from Google, Twitter and Amazon.
The Product Manager will own their platform, which manages real time bidding for buying and selling ad inventory at scale. This platform is power by machine learning technologies to process bid pricing decisions in milliseconds. The billions of ad impressions are managed via their demand side platform, with ads being built in their creative studio.
The data derived from this platform is what’s used to train their machine learning models. This product and team are considered a high priority area, so looking for someone who wants to be able to create a measurable impact, working on complex problems. You’ll work with a dedicated team of engineers, Head of Product, CTO, data scientists and machine learning areas as well as coordinating with other product areas.
- You’ve worked on technical products / back-end / platforms or APIs
- You are a systems thinker, and able to problem solve in the context of a wider product ecosystem
- You have experience in product management of technical products. You will be partnering closely with data scientists and engineers to deliver products that drive impact at scale. You will work with a dedicated team of engineers and work closely with engineering lead to define the roadmap, manage prioritisation and execute through the delivery of products.
- You can have detailed discussions with engineers about technical considerations to evaluate tradeoffs and prioritization of projects.
- Able to explain technical matters to non-technical end users of theplatform. You will be working with platform users to improve access and address any product capability gaps, providing feedback to and prioritization to engineering teams. You will also be working closely with our ad exchange partners to ensure health of integrations and continuous improvement to their platform capabilities.
- Bias for action, able to drive impact while balancing both short and long term priorities.
Nice to have
- Experience of working with an analytics team that handles requests of varying complexity
- Experience working with data scientists, understanding their data needs and storage. requirements so that the team can maximize the availability of key training data.
- Previous AdTech MarTech or Trading (ie. FinTech) experience is nice to have not required.
This is a great chance to join a diverse, Global technology company at a time of growth, working on complex problems.
To be considered then please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org