Technical Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:Up to £75k
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are currently working with an exciting martech scale up who help their clients retain and recommend new customers. The business offers an innovative B2B2C SaaS product and raised significant series ‘A’ funding 3 years ago which has helped them scale and develop their product offering. They are now looking offer clients a platform with a suite of products that will developed by this position.
This is a great opportunity for a more technical Product Manager to focus on how their product integrates with client’s software and acting as a link between the Product squad and Engineering team, driving opportunities that will help the business become a seamless part of the martech space. You’ll play a key role in defining the product roadmap and will have the opportunity to work very closely with the founders and grow your career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a cross-functional Product team that actively seeks to solve problems for clients and bring business results through
- Own the roadmap for accelerating tech integration into the wider martech ecosystem and prioritise integration initiatives. Balance different business needs for each integration opportunity and prioritise the features accordingly
- Work closely with the commercial team to identify integration opportunities that will drive new business and value for existing clients
- Lead a cross-functional Product Team and work closely with our partners, clients and engineers to understand user needs, assess feasibility, define requirements and ensure delivery
- Collect metrics, analyse data and user feedback to prioritise optimisations and iterate on the MVP
- Work closely with product marketing to build a successful go to market strategy with the aim of driving usage and making the partnership a success
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- An experienced Product Manager with experience working with a technical integration and data focused product
- Experience/a strong understanding of the martech industry
- Comfortable discussing technical requirements, terminology and understanding technical documentation
- You will need to know your APIs from your webhooks, SFTP from S3 and be confident explaining these terms to non-technical clients, partners and colleagues.
- Ability to communicate clearly to different levels of stakeholders, whether it’s the C-level, the whole company or to the external client base.
- Confidence to present to the entire company and be the product evangelist
- Experience working in a cross-functional team using an agile methodology
In return the company offers a great, collaborative, informal working environment and the ability to progress your career as the company continues to grow.