- Contract type:Contract
- Duration:3 months+
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:West London, GB
Futureheads are currently supporting a reputable digital experience agency who are looking to bring in a technical lead on an initial three-month contract, to take on a key client engagement. The agency works across a range of projects which combine both digital and physical elements, so previous experience in similar environments is desired.
This role will be primarily hands-off with much of your time spent scoping, establishing processes and providing guidance to the team. You will also act as a crucial link for the business between the creative and technical teams.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of technology management and experience working on large digital and physical deliveries. This is likely to include strong knowledge of APIs, multiple programming languages, and infrastructure architecture and deployment.
To be considered you will need to be able to display the following:
- Agency experience, working on a combination of digital and physical solutions.
- Deep technical knowledge which can be applied to any necessary project planning.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Technical project management, scoping, prototyping, risk management and estimation skills.
- Ability to work with creative and UX functions.