Technical Data Analyst
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads are currently working with an ambitious private equity firm who are focused on asset-backed opportunities throughout Europe. They are looking to hire a permanent technical data analyst to join their team and support the work on an ambitious data project.
This is a particularly exciting time for the company, as they are beginning work on a bespoke data platform, which pulls key data from a number of CRM systems, Data warehouses and other online platforms.
A key part of this role is the technical aspect as you will need to work closely with developers to oversee the continued development of the platform. Previous experience in a technical role is essential, with a background in investment being desirable.
Other key requirements include:
- Setting up and managing data capture tools, techniques, and opportunities to optimise product performance
- Processing and analysing data captured across platforms and services to produce decision-making insight and understanding
- Assisting in the development of data architecture to maximise the opportunities for data to drive value within the organisation
- Data analysis experience in a technical environment
- Strong working experience in consuming data from external APIs and querying using SQL or other query languages
- Understanding of database modelling and development
- Experience with Big Data or Data Warehousing technologies an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding work environment
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please send across your CV ASAP to be considered.