Technical Architect (Microservices)
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads are currently partnered with an exciting digital product and services business who are powering the world’s best multiscreen video platforms and solutions. They are looking for a Technical Architect to join their Central London team.
This international company work with top tier media brands and broadcasters such as BBC, Channel 5, Sky and YouView, to design and build content experiences on web, mobile and TV applications.
In this role you will be responsible for architecting high performance and complex web applications using microservices, propose technology solutions to clients and development teams, along with creating proof of concepts.
You can either have an existing background in Backend Architect or be a Lead Engineer with architect experience.
- Managing technical risk (selecting vendors, designing software solutions, automation design, communicating design to other parties)
- Design and communication of architectural decisions
- API (REST or otherwise) design, documentation and management (preferably delivered through microservices)
- AWS or other cloud infrastructure/s or services (EC2, ECS, Kubernetes, etc.)
- A number of development languages (ideally NodeJS a typed language, e.g. .NET/Java) patterns and products
If you want to work with a company who empower their employees to do their very best, priding themselves on their fun and informal culture, huge social calendar and strong support for work-life balance then get in touch now!