Tech Solution Lead
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
I am currently overseeing the hiring process for an impact-focused start-up who works out the best way to bring data and digital solutions to bear on social issues which matter.
We are looking to hire a Tech Solution Lead to support the delivery of projects that create real and lasting social impact, specifically mentoring, coaching and supporting the team to design and build solutions that are user and client focussed.
You will need to be comfortable coding; however, you will spend most of your time supporting projects and teams moving from concept to implementation. They are a Python house and work with external app development that uses React, Node, Python and AWS predominantly.
Key requirements include:
- Leading on Software Development
- Overseeing subcontracted software development teams
- Line managing their in-house team
We are ideally looking for someone who has the following skillset:
- Comfortable with ambiguity – this is an impact-focused startup and this person needs to be an important voice as we find the right strategy.
- Enjoys working in a small team with the chance to be hands-on and to get stuck into code when required as well as overseeing others.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and would like to find out more information, please send across your CV asap to be considered.