- Contract type:Permanent
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a Product Software business that specialises in providing Data and Analytics enrichment solutions to a range of B2B companies. This is an exciting time for the company, as there are numerous major product launches on the horizon in which the Solutions Analyst will play an instrumental role.
They are looking for a Solutions Analyst that has experience working closely with Product, Engineering and Customer teams to support the service delivery for their expansive client base. You will have proven experience gathering requirements and ascertaining ways to streamline and optimise the process. You will also be comfortable orchestrating actions that support the seamless onboarding of the clients onto the data platform.
Solutions Analyst responsibilities:
- Gather key requirements across the business and collect information, working directly with customers
- Working with a range of Advertising Technology and internal tools, scheduling delivery of all tasks across them
- Running scripts, applications and processes and creating/uploading wherever possible
- Provide the Customer, Engineering and Product teams with frequent updates regarding the onboarding progress
- Identifying any potential risks and issues using the data gathered and ensuring the deployment of a fitting resolution
Ideal Solutions Analyst will have:
- Understanding of Adtech
- Solid experience using SQL
- Experience gathering requirements
- Experience in an Adtech business or Agency environment