Senior UX/UI Product Designer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£60,000 - £75,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London and Tunbridge Wells, GB
We’re working with an award-winning online drinks retailer who are looking for a Senior UX/UI Product Designer. Strong visual design skills are a must, and experience within end-to-end design will be key within this role, as you start to build the businesses design system and Creative team.
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on designer who is looking to progress as our client are experiencing rapid growth; an exciting time to join the company and they work to change, innovate and become leaders in customer experience.
They’re looking for:
- A hybrid UX/UI Designer with end-to-end design experience, covering user journeys, storyboards, wireframing and high-fidelity prototypes through to final stage web designs
- Evidence of design processes, ideally with a focus on eCommerce web design, with relevant case studies
- An up-to-date design portfolio showing not only clean, visually-pleasing visuals, but also the “how” and “why” with a focus on the user need
- An entrepreneurial designer who aspires to build and lead a creative team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to manage deadline and good attention to detail
- Experience in Sketch, Invision and the Adobe Creative Suite
Travel costs will be covered within this role as you may be required to work from their head office, based in Tunbridge Wells on a weekly basis. Their London office is centrally located.