Senior UX Designer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£45,000 - £50,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:ASAP
Senior UX Designer
- Play a key role in defining and improving experiences for our customers.
- Advocate for user centred design across the company by demonstrating both the data inputs and validation methods used in design.
- Drive awareness and use of the tools and services to help areas of the business understand and influence customer engagement.
- Closely collaborate with colleagues outside of UX (including product and engineering)
- Report to a Lead Designer and work with them and the rest of the UX team to produce, delightful web and app experiences, and contribute to our design system
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- The delivery and presentation to stakeholders of all levels across the business of clearly defined,
- Well, communicated and effectively validated designs that drive customer confidence, engagement and business metrics.
- Use customer insights, data, and creativity to solve problems for our customers
- Contributes to strategic UX thinking, and able to guide and inform delightful UI and interaction design
- Leading/mentoring more junior members of the team
- Puts the customer and team first, acts as a customer advocate across the business.
- Works collaboratively across multiple teams, projects, and locations (mostly Peterborough and London) to deliver UX projects across the business.
- Gives and asks for feedback regularly.
- Actively share your knowledge with others and act as a guide to other team members
Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
- An experienced user experience designer with a proven passion for building cuttingedge mobile and web customer experiences
- A creative problem-solver with experience of working Agile
- Understands business goals and the right UX approach to fulfil those goals
- Excellent communicator, persuader, and collaborator
- Actively learning, keeping up to date with developments in the applicable technical and professional areas of expertise
- Loves to hustle – delivers ahead of schedule and above expectation
- Excellent experience of UX methods and tools, and understanding of the importance of UI design