Senior UX Designer
- UX Designer ,
- User Experience Lead ,
- Interaction Designer ,
- Product Designer ,
- Usability Consultant ,
- User Experience Architect ,
- UI/UX Designer ,
- User Experience Consultant
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
We are working with a well-respected brand experience agency who are recruiting for s Senior UX Designer to add to their well-established multi-disciplinary design team. Our client works with a wide range of clients and on a wide range of problems – this role really does offer the breadth of agency life. Project work will range from working on complex b2b web apps, to consumer facing web apps and experiential projects.
As a Senior UX Designer you will be extremely hands on in the day-to-day but will also be expected to be very client facing – we are really looking for someone in the sweet-spot between strategy and execution.
You will be a good fit if:
– You have a great portfolio that demonstrates your hands-on UX design competencies from usability testing, journey mapping and interaction design, through to creating high-fidelity prototypes.
– You have great communication skills and are comfortable working with clients and justifying your design making
– You’re able to work autonomously in the detail, but enjoy a collaborative team environment
– You’re versatile in the products that you’ve worked with, and are happy turning your hand to different sectors and platforms
– You’re comfortable workshopping and enjoy spending time with clients and project teams – remotely for now – but in person in the future
Our client is based in central London and is working remotely currently. When restrictions allow it and staff are comfortable to do so they will return to office working – but with plenty of flexibility.