Senior User Researcher
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
We have partnered with a logistics scale-up that works with companies to build sustainable, more efficient supply chains. They work with a wide variety of clients, from plastics, to furniture, to luxury, fashion, sports and more. The products and services they offer are based around different elements of the supply chain; efficiency, sustainability, customer experience and so forth.
They’re currently looking for a Senior User Researcher to join them as they continue to grow. Their current Research efforts are being undertaken by end-to-end UX Designers, and hiring a standalone User Research specialist will increase the quality of insight produced and allow their Designers to focus on the Design elements of UX more heavily.
The company is split into 4 product squads, which all focus on separate elements of their supply chain offering. The User Researcher will cycle through the product squads, working on generative qualitative studies.
They’d like a Researcher with the following qualities:
- Ability to roadmap and set up a User Research function/structure within an existing UX team
- Experience in generative qualitative Research
- Experience working on complex products, platforms or systems
- Pragmatism within Research
- The ability to work within a rapidly growing and shifting scale-up.
If this role sounds interesting, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org!