- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£75,000 - £90,000 + bonus + package
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
We are working with an awesome Product Design Studio, who use the digital products they build to help transform their clients’ businesses (they’ve also got a couple of office dogs!!!!)
You’ll be part of their growing strategy team helping win new clients, putting together proposals and kicking off greenfield projects, setting the product strategy and vision – but also get to see it through to delivery and scale.
The company is currently about 50 people and growing and help businesses futureproof through understanding and making digital a core part of their business.
They’re also involved in a scheme called Flipside, to offer work experience to help drive diversity and inclusion within Digital.
You’ll work with a talented bunch of product designers, UX, product managers and developers to create transformative digital products and services. They work with some huge household brands and their work not only builds amazing digital products and services but helps their clients transform the way they work, their processes and upskills their teams to be able to do the same moving forward.
- Very well respected consultancy, that has created some awesome digital products, helped huge brands transform themselves through the use of digital and upskilled/help hire teams to be successful post engagement
- Work with some huge household names such as Adidas, BBC, ITV, Skype and Burberry to name a few.
- Amazing collaborative culture, working alongside colleagues at the top of their game
- Company lunches, supper clubs, drinks as well as away days
- Great office space, in Central London
- Company Mac and choice of mobile
If you want to work for a growing business, creating best in class digital products and services with the opportunity to grow and develop (with a generous professional development budget) then get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.email@example.com