Senior Software Engineer (Python)
- Fullstack Developer ,
- Backend Developer ,
- Developer Open Source/CMS ,
- Tech Lead / Manager ,
- Technical Architecture
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£100,000-150,000 + equity
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London / Remote, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a hugely ambitious fintech start-up who are looking to hire two Senior Software Engineers to join their team. Having started less than a year ago the business has already had exceptional success with their platform growing tremendously and their reach now covering three continents. They are now at a pivotal point where they require additional tech resource to build new features and advancements which are important to their customers as the continue to progress.
We would like to bring in senior technical experts who enjoy building and scaling distributed systems. A lot of data is processed and integrated with multiple services so these hires will need to be comfortable working in small, highly skilled cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and data scientists to deliver positive impact. The environment is organised through Scrum, with DevOps embraced and all on AWS.
You will have responsibility for:
- Designing, delivering, and supporting key features.
- Defining and leading server-side architecture.
- Enhancing practice in CI, test automation and continuous deployment.
- Coming up with new product directions and contributing ideas.
To be considered for this role you will need to display the following:
- Extensive hands on software engineering experience.
- Significant experience of building server-side solutions at scale.
- Expert knowledge of Python, preferably alongside Django (other programming languages will be considered).
- Full stack capability with React and TypeScript.
- Knowledge of developing multi-tenant systems and data modelling/processing pipelines.
- Experience of relational and non-relational databases.
- Strong practice in Unit & System Testing, and CI/CD.
- Deployment and management experience using AWS.