Senior Project Manager- Partnerships
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a digital agency that works with luxury brands to find a Project Manager to manage their accounts and partnerships. This agency is renowned within its space and is rapidly expanding, spreading its influence and impact to brands across the globe.
This is a pivotal role for the company, as you will be responsible for managing the relationship with client partners and ensuring all client work is delivered efficiently and to the highest possible standard. Working across a mixture of projects for numerous clients, your expertise in eCommerce coupled with your ability to maintain and nurture relationships will be critical for your success in this role, and as such experience within the aforementioned fields will make you suitable for the application.
- Planning all projects end-to-end with the Account Management team
- Communicating project plans and job statuses to both Clients and Account Managers
- Ensuring the project documentation and project stages are formally signed off and accounted for
- Foreseeing and solving problems surrounding delivery issues alongside the client
- eCommerce experience
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Experience managing partnerships with third-party agencies
- Proven Project Management experience