Senior Project Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£85,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:09/12/2022
- Location:London (fully remote)
Futureheads are proud to be partnering with a unique D2C premium marketplace for non-full-price fashion, sportswear and beauty, enabling brands and retailers to sell non-full-price inventory in a profitable and brand-enhancing way.
They have scaled at a record pace, building a multimillion turnover platform, with 9m account holders, hosting over 70m visits with over 1700 brands available on site and are now classified as the No1 destination in the UK for non-full-price by both customers and their brand partners.
They are currently looking to hire a Senior Project Manager with a proven background in e-commerce to run a number of key projects working closely with an outsource partner. The role will be fully remote and will be paying up to £85K.
- An experienced Technical Project Manager with e-commerce experience ideally within a retail environment
- Project management experience within busy, fast-paced, agile environments
- With multiple projects at different stages, you will be able to prioritise tasks and work on projects concurrently to minimise backlog
- Previously been responsible for delivering complex integrations of third-party SaaS products, as well as their maintenance
- Experience of managing people and financial budgets (including project budgeting, monitoring financials, reporting etc)
- Experience of managing 3rd parties
- Ability to define, manage and deliver to customer expectations within strict deadlines
- Previous BA experience, gathering requirements and ability to write high level requirements and acceptance criteria for agency developers
- Product Owner experience, strong familiarity with Agile development. Ability to work within Scrum. Experience with backlogs and user stories.
- Experience working in a marketplace or ecommerce platform, as well as having been on a scaling journey with these companies
- Experience with relevant products (Mirakl, Magento, Attraqt, PIM knowledge) would be advantageous