Senior Project Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a Creative Content Production Studio to find a Senior Project Manager to join their ranks. At the core of what they do is the creation of films, products and storytelling services that provide a lasting social impact, and as a business they reflect these ideals in their culture. They have a strong and rapidly expanding workforce comprised of talented creatives and free-thinkers that are united in their shared vision of perfecting technology-led storytelling.
As Senior Project Manager, you will have a broad understanding of the nuances between different teams and disciplines the workflows that come with it. You will be comfortable working on multiple different projects simultaneously, scoping out strategy and creating clear and consistent communication channels between a diverse workforce. A skilled communicator that can build strong and long-lasting relationships and manage relationships with stakeholders of varying levels will succeed in this role.
Senior Project Manager responsibilities:
- Assist the leadership in implementing ways of working and ensuring that they evolve and develop according to best practice
- Monitoring and encouraging positive team dynamics, helping to foster clear and consistent correspondence between different teams
- Leading the way on project planning, scoping out strategy of workload, budgeting, scheduling, reporting and change management
- See to the completion of all projects within the specified budgetary objectives and timescales
Ideal Senior Project Manager will have:
- A strong background in media
- Experience managing multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in fast-paced environments