Senior Project Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£55,000.00 - £60,000.00
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London , GB
Senior Project Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £55K – £60K
Futureheads are working with a Digital Product Studio who partner with well-known brands and produce innovative and complex digital products. Their works typically involves user-centered design and development across mobile, web, voice and emerging technologies.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team in Shoreditch who provide an end-to-end service to their clients. The business work with forward-thinking brands who trust them to come up with the best possible solution, whether it’s an app, IoT device, voice UI or web app.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside a team of bright and friendly group of people in a small and collaborative environment, whilst accelerating your growth across a range of exciting industries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage complex digital projects, i.e. third-party integrations, API’s, etc.
- Effectively manage client expectations across active client work
- Manage execution of project and task assignments, including writing user stories
- Demonstrate understanding of underlying client business goals and objectives
- Leverage Agile methodologies (preference for Scrum) as much as possible
- Collaborate with cross-capability teams to deliver the best outcomes
- Communicate effectively with clients and be responsive to their needs and communications
- Drive client satisfaction through repeated project delivery successes and strategic engagement
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience writing user stories
- Go-getter attitude and someone who is confident in front of clients
- Previous experience in a digital agency environment, being able to work at pace whilst managing multiple projects across different clients
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and delivering digital projects
- Worked on products that go beyond campaign work and extend into digital products that are core to the client’s business
- Experienced in Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Proven Project Management experience in a small company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a process-driven, detail-orientated Senior Project Manager with a strong passion for delivering innovative digital products and solutions.
Please get in touch ASAP and send your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to those who are successful.