Senior Project Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Duration:6 months
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a well-known research charity to find a Project Manager to take the lead on a big organisational change for the company. As one of the leading global charity organisations, this company’s vision is to improve human health across the globe. The project you will be managing is a move to a different domain name server and the successful migration of all the surrounding infrastructure.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone that has experience with migrations and change management and excellent interpersonal skills. You will need experience in managing organisational change processes across companies to be successful for this role. Specific experience migrating domain name servers will be even more desirable but not outright necessary.
This will be a 6-month contract with the potential to extend even further.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the smooth transition of all components of the infrastructure, including website, email and all ingrained technology
- Liaise with both digital and IT teams across the company to ensure communication and clarity is consistent
- Ensure that the project is brought to fruition within budget and timeframe limitations
- Oversee the successful move to a .org domain name server
Ideal Project Manager will have:
- Experience managing organisational change projects
- Thorough experience migrating complex infrastructure
- Experience across the full delivery lifecycle and
- Good knowledge of software methodologies