Senior Product Manager (ux)
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£65,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:ASAP
Futureheads are working with an EdTech company that disrupt the way schools works and accelerate their digital transformation. Thanks to their innovative solutions and multi-award winning platform, they are having an exceptional record breaking growth.
They are now looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Product team to focus on building new features and functionalities. Reporting directly to the Head of Product, you will be implementing the product vision, strategy and roadmap with the aim of pushing for innovation and expansion.
– Contributing to the UX and front end improvement of the platform
– Owning and implementing the product strategy
– Creating and managing product roadmaps
– Leading the plan and scoping the product backlog
– Working closely with cross-functional teams to make sure product requirements are met and functionalities implemented smoothly
What you’ll need to be successful in this position:
– Experienced Product Manager in a B2B, B2C, Enterprise SaaS platform
– Strong experience working with UX and design department
– Familiar working with product management software such as Jira, Figma, Productboard, Slite and RICE.
– Good knowledge of agile practice
– Excellent communication skills