Senior Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Location:London, GB
We are working with a well-backed start-up who are disrupting the way households manage their bills. Their customer base has grown by 1200% in the last 12 months alone.
You’ll be working across their digital product landscape, which includes a mobile app, responsive web application and machine learning powered automation technology. Reporting into the VP of Product you’ll support other Product Managers, working closely with cross-functional teams to build products that serve the needs of the customer in-line with business goals.
The company have built a great culture and are looking for candidates that want to be a part of it and help develop it.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Sound technical knowledge. You’ll have come from a Computer Science or Engineering/software development background
- Experience working with platform engineers and are familiar with APIs, Scrapers, machine learning and search technologies
- Have built products from scratch
- Able to work with the Senior Leadership team to help set the product strategy in line with business goals
- Coach and mentor less experienced Product Managers
What they can offer:
- Helping to build an exciting ecosystem of digital products, which help everyday consumers save money
- Genuine ownership of products, helping to set the strategic direction and build upon their success
- Autonomous environment
- Work with talented cross-functional teams of developers, designers, UX and other Product Managers
- Commercially successful environment
If you are technically minded Senior Product Manager, looking to join a successful start-up that genuinely helps out the every-day customer financially – then get in touch ASAP to hear more about this exciting opportunity at Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org