Senior Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£70,000 - £75,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:ASAP
Futureheads are currently working with one of the UK’s most loved media brands who connect with millions of customer daily. Their aim is to be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
As part of this journey, they are hiring a Senior Product Manager to manage user journeys/experience for their video on demand (VOD) platform to build the best digital solution for watching video content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking customer and business needs to prioritise the product roadmap
- Leading a cross functional team to build a product strategy for the product
- Own the customer experience roadmap and support the existing team to product best practice
- Use data to represent the customer within the company
- Work closely with the data team to establish insights that lead to change
To be successful in this position, you’ll need to be/have:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager working closely with consumer-facing digital technology
- Experience working on a web-based product
- Video technology understanding is beneficial
- The ability to ‘talk data’ to data insights and data science teams
- The ability to ‘talk technology’ to engineering teams.
- To understand Agile Development and how team collaboration works within this
- An understanding of online targeted advertising is beneficial
- A desire for bringing about positive change through working with others
- Have experience of delivering outcomes for online organisations