Senior Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads has exclusively partnered with an early-stage PropTech who is backed by some of London’s biggest and most influential investors in the space. This early stage start up has a mission to disrupt the flexible office market with their new sustainable business model and niche customer experience.
They’re looking for a Senior Product Manager with Start-Up experience and a background in leading and building squads. This will be their first Product Management hire so they’ll be counting on this persons expertise to define, manage and steer the roadmap and create informed decisions around the products that will provide amazing experiences for their customers.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and form a clear and efficient roadmap
- Ensure the delivery of roadmap and work closely with engineering team to ensure requirements are met
- Lead the user-interface design initiative
- Work closely with stakeholders to utilize your creativity to propose solutions and new ideas.
- Passionate about user-focused design
- Curious about technology and how its applied
- Organised and focused on building processes that deliver results
- Bluesky thinker – comfortable suggesting new ideas or removing old ideas that provide little value.