Senior Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:up to £60k + bens
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Bristol, GB
Futureheads is excited to partner with a multiple award winning, high-growth, innovative business who have developed market leading health products. The business has won more than 30 awards for the products they have created and are continually looking at new ways to develop existing products and new concepts.
The business has a culture based upon improving the lives of their users, continually challenging the norms to be genuinely innovative and giving employees autonomy and the tools to create and develop great products.
Due to their growth and success, they are looking for a newly created Product Manager who will champion the voice of the user to internal teams and help create products the people love.
Main responsibilities include:
- Understand customers’ experience, keep up to speed on market trends and translate them into a clearly defined product roadmap
- Being involved in setting the product vision and ensuring that the product team delivers on it
- You will be able to offer advice, mentoring and guidance to others team members
- Work closely with product researchers, you’ll be setting research objectives and involved in conducting user research, learning about customer needs first hand, translating customer needs into user stories and requirements
- Work side by side with cross-functional teams to drive product development
- Manage, update and prioritise a backlog of features, and brief and manage the development of design work
To be successful in the position you will need to be curious, ask questions and find solutions to problems. You’ll need to juggle the day to day, whilst also seeing the bigger picture to prioritise and push for quality outcomes while scaling up for development work. You will work with a variety of different people, personalities and business units so strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential too.
The ideal candidate will have previous Product Management experience, ideally in a B2C / direct to consumer environment with a strong emphasis on a user centred approach to Product Management. Experience working across the full product lifecycle from iteration to development and build is important as this is what the role will cover. Previous experience working with connected devices or IoT products is beneficial too. Experience working in a fast paced, scaling product focused business is also hugely beneficial too.