Senior Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
A global fin-tech brand that reached Unicorn status in 2020 is growing its Product team in the UK!
2020 was a very exciting year for the company, not only did they raise over $80m and double their customer base. Their socially-drive mission to make global payments and transfers less expensive and more accessible for families and friends across the world really played it’s part in the midst of the pandemic as the banks and other physical locations for sending money abroad became harder to do.
Senior Product Manager:
So to ensure that all the new customers stay as happy customers they have created a new Senior Product Manager role within the International team. As Senior Product Manager, you’ll own and grow the conversion funnel of the sender experience for their UK, EMEA and APAC points of sale.
You’ll report into the the Product Director and work closely with a small team of Analysts, Product Managers, Designers in the London office and a team of Developers based in Krakow.
- Proven background building mobile or native app experiences
- Experience in building and understanding customer segmentation
- You love data and customer insights and working through complex problems, building hypotheses and delivering them in a measurable way.
- Proven experience working with a cross-functional team – engineers, design and analytics
- Comfortable presenting to senior team members and providing clear written communications.
- You’ve worked for a consumer-centric internet or technology company