Senior Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£70,000 - £80,000 + 15% bonus
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
- Senior Product Manager
- Learning & Development Tech Company
- Location: Central Londo0n
- Salary: £70,000 – £80,000 + bonus
If you’re looking for an exciting challenge, within a globally successful business – working on largely greenfield digital products – this might be the role for you.
The business use cutting edge behavioural psychology techniques to deliver premium learning and development solutions to FTSE 100 clients. Traditionally the business has used face to face individual and group learning to deliver management training to some of the most successful comnpanies in the world.
To capitalise on this success, they’re now building a digital function to offer more bespoke solutions at scale. Having hired a Chief Product Officer (ex Ovo/ASOS) and begun to deliver MVPs across 3 products, they’re now looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their fast growing team.
You’ll work in a lean squad including a Product Designer, Engineering resources and the wider to team to deliver a complete redesign of their existing website, as well as working across their digital product suite using a test and learn mind-set to quickly learn from the data available.
What they’re looking for:
- Product Manager experience within a tech-driven business
- Experience of managing remote development teams (beneficial)
- Experience of working in agile environment using a variety of frameworks
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Motivated and collaborative in your working style
- Proven examples of working close with C-suite / founding teams
What’s in it for you:
- Chance to join a successful global business as one of the early digital hires
- Work closely with experienced senior leadership team and advance your product career
- Exciting greenfield products and the opportunity to grow the scope of your role
- Autonomy to create simple solutions out of an ambiguity
If you’re a Product Manager looking to join an exciting, fast growing company – then get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.email@example.com