Senior Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£60,000 - £80,000 + car allowance + bonus
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
- Senior Product Manager
- eCommerce & Technology
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £60-£80k + £5k car allowance +upto 30% bonus
This in incredible time to get into eCommerce, as consumer buying habits are changing rapidly and businesses are investing more than ever in into their digital/eComm channels.
I am currently helping a well-known British brand regularly found on the High Street in their search for two Senior Product Managers.
You’ll join the business at a pivotal time as they’re moving towards being a technology-led business, supported by flagship stores. With an already established digital team, this is a unique opportunity to help drive the successful growth of their digital estate.
You’ll be a specialised in creating digital products that make it easy for customers to find what they want, either leading a search, browse, recommendation or product discovery work stream. As a senior product manager, you’ll be integral in creating a high-performing environment that fosters innovative thinking and research-driven product development across responsive web, native apps and other digital products.
What’s in it for you:
- You’ll join a purpose driven brand at a pivotal time – owning the strategic direction of their digital platform, which will be the core growth focus for the business
- You’ll have scope to make a huge impact by creating digital products, owning search/browse and recommendation product area, that allow customers to find what they want easily, thus creating happy customers and increased revenue for the business
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a growing technology function, that will build innovative products in high-performing teams to drive revenue growth in a retail business that has sales in excess of £1billion
- Central London office, but working remotely initially due to the restrictions of covid-19
- Build products with a huge user base, the opportunity to grow user adoption and build innovate products at a time when consumer behaviour is changing rapidly
What they’re looking for:
- Previous product management experience, within an eCommerce or retail business with proven experience of building digital products in the search/browse/recommendation area of the digital experience
- Experience shaping and executing digital strategies that both delight and deliver commercial value, ideally in a retail, fashion or pureplay eCommerce business
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders in a highly commercial environment
- Ability to inspire, motivate and build high performing teams and get the best out of your team
- Experience of modern product development methodologies, using frameworks to suit the environments
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-know British brand as they embark on an exciting period of digital growth and strategic change.
If you’re a Senior Product Manager looking to join an exciting, fast growing digital team in an established business – then get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org