Senior Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:65,000 – £80,000 + Equity
- Location:London, GB
We are working with a well-backed start-up who are looking to disrupt the £45bn home maintenance marketplace. You’d be joining at an exciting time, where you will be working with the founding team building a greenfield product. This opportunity will provide you with ownership of the product, allowing you to have a huge impact on this start-up. You will report to the CEO and work alongside a talented team with backgrounds from the leading tech and consulting firms.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Taking end-to-end ownership of the product, roadmap and delivery
- Managing a cross-functional team of engineers, design and user research
- Driving a shared vision across the team
- Lead product ideation, technical development, product testing, launch, end user training and rollout
- Communicating insight and results to cross-functional partners
- Facilitate meetings, discussions and document project status and key decisions
The suitable candidate will be / have
- Proven experience working on greenfield products
- Proven experience in end-to-end product lifecycle
- Experience leading data-driven projects
- Experience managing internal communications, working cross functionally to deliver results
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Team player approach with the ability to drive projects to completion with minimal support and guidance
- Worked in an agile environment
- Previous start-up experience is highly beneficial
This is a great opportunity to have an impact on the product and a newly founded start-up. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eager to learn and a team player.
Unfortunately, sponsorship is not available.