Senior Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£65,000 - £75,000 + 15% personal bonus + business bonus + upto 14% pension
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London or Leeds, GB
Senior Product Manager – Central London – Up to £75,000 + 15% bonus + company bonus + up to 14% pension
Futureheads are working with a consumer finance business who over the last couple of years have been going through a company wide digital transformation.
The business provide credit to those either looking to rebuild their credit score, focusing the business and its’ products around the customer. They also strive to put the power back in their customers’ hands through building tools to manage their credit facilities. They’re building industry-leading and truly customer centric tools, which are pushing the boundaries within their market.
The business are split into 4 (soon to be 5) product squads, this one focusing on the consumer facing mobile apps. Reporting into the Head of Digital Product, you’ll work with a multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, UX and QA to set their long term roadmap and strategy as well as delivery on certain features in-line with business goals.
What they’re looking for
- Experience of working on both greenfield products as well as building new features on products in flight
- Financial services or any other highly regulated industry experience would be a huge plus
- Native mobile app experience again would set you apart from other candidates
- Worked in an agile environment – they’re agnostic to particular frameworks
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage various stakeholders
What’s in it for you:
- Help a successful business navigate a period of digital transformation, allowing you to have impact on business goals, whilst improving the lives of everyday people
- Competitive salary with great package (one of the best pensions I’ve seen in a bit)
- Work with a talented, motivated team who are striving to build best in class digital products
- Great central London location
- Work in a business who are profitable and investing significantly in digital.technolog
If you’d like to hear more about this great opportunity to work in a business who are using technology to improve the lives of their customers through effective management of their finances – then please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.email@example.com
Due to the volume of applicants we may only be able to respond to those who are successful