Senior Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£90,000.00 - £100,000.00
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Our client is one of the nation’s most well-known businesses going through an exciting digital transformation. They are seeking a Senior Product Manager who will improve the experience for the company’s customers across the UK, as well as have a genuine positive impact on the company. This is a newly created position in a new business area for the group making this a great time to join the company and have an impact on millions of potential customers.
You will work on a new consumer facing product with a mission to develop solutions that put individuals first.
Our client is looking for an individual to take on an almost completed MVP and make it a UK leading market product and provide the business with a new strategic asset to become a leading digital identity provider.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing the product creation and development process from ideation to delivery
- Managing risks, issues and budgets while meeting tight deadlines
- Defining and delivering improvements from the product roadmap that you will own
- Creation of backlogs and prioritising
- Identifying opportunities to maximise the team’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Working closely with UX teams and carry out qualitative analysis
- Collaborating with engineers, UX/UI designers, and marketing and operations teams
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Experience developing a product from scratch
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage and influence across all levels
- Process-driven mindset and problem-solving skills
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products that customers will love
- Strong user experience and design sense with proven experience bringing great products to market
- Understand the concept of marrying needs of clients and customers
- Experience at a large business or innovation hub from a large company
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and demonstrate commitment and energy. This is a great opportunity to be part of a nationwide digital transformation having an impact on potentially millions of customers across the UK.