Senior Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£60,000 - £75,000 + equity + package
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Looking for a super-interesting Product role? Do read on. I’m working with a company building exciting start-up ventures with corporate clients, to help transform industries. They’re around 20 people in the studio currently but are scaling quickly due to their success.
They’ve already launched ventures in healthcare, cloud computing and insurance. You’ll work with a cross-functional team of designers, developers, data science and growth teams. As Product Manager, you’ll lead the validation of ideas through product discovery and research through to design, development and launch. The business use OKRs to measure success, which you’ll be instrumental in setting and delivering in line with these metrics.
This role has huge scope for growth and a chance for someone from a technology/product-driven business that wants to progress their career. The company launches these businesses as a separate entity and you’ll be able to lead a start-up as a Head of or VP of Product.
What you’ll bring to the table
– Product Management experience in a start-up or scale-up technology business
– Ideally, have experience of using OKRs or setting success metrics
– An inquisitive mind, constantly thinking of new ideas and innovations
– Demonstrable experience of building products from an early stage
– High EQ – you can work closely with designers, developers, and UX and are able to balance the needs of customers with stakeholders and business goals
What’s in it for you?
– Huge scope for growth in your product career
– The chance to work on problems in a range of transforming industries, creating huge business impact and solving genuine problems for end-users
– Work with smart, motivated cross-functional teams
– Autonomy to make decisions in line with the goals of the business
– Work end to end on greenfield projects
This is an awesome opportunity for a talented Product Manager with start-up or scale-up experience to join a venture studio, creating entirely new businesses and digital products to help solve complex problems