Senior Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:up to £150,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads are currently recruiting for a high growth tech company who specialise in SaaS based products to combat illegal activity in blockchain based trading and transactions. Their clients include law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity.
The business has raised significant funding and are scaling up their products and operations across the world. They have 3 main products and this particular position will manage their investigation tool which is used by governments to trace the illicit flow of cryptocurrency. The software has been used in high profile cases including, dark web market takedowns, and large-scale ransomware outbreaks. The software is also used by compliance teams at cryptocurrency businesses to conduct enhanced due diligence on suspicious customer activity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting the vision and strategy for product development by researching customer needs, creating a compelling product vision, and bringing new product features to market
- Manage complex and cross-functional projects. It takes a true owner to see a project through from conception to launch: you need to be part-visionary, part-diplomat, part-manager, and part-communicator.
- Work effectively with multiple teams to communicate the product’s value to a diverse set of clients
- Own your product and initiatives from start to finish by making decisions based on data to push projects to completion
- Collaborate with engineering to inform important technical decisions
- Take initiative amidst an often ambiguous environment to drive progress
The ideal person will be / have:
- Experience launching products for fast-paced tech companies
- Experience working with blockchain technologies and understanding of cryptocurrencies is beneficial
- Passion for delivering customer value, uncovering customer needs and turning pain points into product opportunities
- Excellent communication skills to effectively articulate the business value of our products and describe technical requirements to developers
- Outstanding project management skills
- Curiosity and a creative mindset
- Ruthless at prioritisation – there’s always more work than can be done, but you know how to focus on the few things that matter most right now
- Open to traveling to meet with our customers in-person and understanding how they use our products