Senior Product Designer – Leading Strategy Consultancy
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£70,000 - £95,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London - with regular European travel, GB
A great opportunity for Product Designer to join one of the world’s leading strategy consulting businesses, where bold thinking, inspired people and design solutions come together for extraordinary impact.
You’ll be helping some of the biggest global brands solve their toughest business problems through effective design, technology and analytics. You could be working with an aerospace company to develop digital technologies, including a state-of-the-art app, or working with a team to accelerate the innovation with a full digital transformation that puts digital at the heart of everything the company does.
In this role you will apply a user centered design approach to create impactful digital solutions in an integrated team with strategy consultants, product managers, data scientists and software developers.
You will lead the full design process hands on: user research, concept creation, prototyping, testing and high-fidelity UI and visual design. Additionally, you will contribute to product strategy, act as the foremost advocate for the power and value of design and collaborate closely with diverse client stakeholders.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, intelligent, ambitious individual with exceptional problem-solving and communication skills. You’ll need to be comfortable with ambiguity and change and have a passion for making an impact in high stake business environments.
Success in this role will require:
- Several years of hands on experience in designing and bringing digital products and services to market
- A thorough understanding of UX/UI, Design Thinking and Agile methods
- Fluency in working with UI and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Flinto, Invision, Adobe CS)
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation and people management skills
- A highly ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- A second European language is not essential but a huge advantage
- Previous experience of working in a design consultancy will be hugely advantageous
What’s on offer
Since day one, their formula for success has been simple—create a high-impact, supportive culture where immensely talented people are encouraged to be brilliant at what they do. They strive to make a difference and the accelerated learning process at the company is unparalleled:
- Work with some of the best minds in business
- Experience the steepest learning curve of your career
- Attend comprehensive training to ensure you have what you need to succeed and beyond
- Receive an unbeatable compensation package
- Travel all around Europe
They have been among the global top 4 in Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” list every single year for the past decade, winning more awards in 2019.
This role requires approximately 40-60% European-wide travelling to clients as needed. Your home base will be in our London office.
Diversity is key to their mission of building extraordinary teams that deliver unparalleled results. They recruit people with exceptional talent – and celebrate their differences.