Senior Product Designer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£55,000 - £75,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:ASAP
We’re currently working with a leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £1.3B invested into campaigns and more than 1350 deals funded. The company allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And They allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
The HQ is in London, with teams also across Portugal and Germany and are backed by top-tier institutional investors and VCs, as well as over 4,000 of our own users.
They have created a working environment that allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly, on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. The client recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce and take steps to ensure that they endeavour to recruit from a wide pool of suitably qualified candidates. They live by core values, all of which operate to help themdeliver company goals.
What you’ll do
• Lead design for the mobile app from design to launch and beyond.
• Taking part in the discovery, workshop, and co-design sessions with customers and colleagues.
• Solve our complex problems with customer-centric, validated, and delightful product design.
• Thinking conceptually, as well as obsessing over the details.
• Defining interaction models, task flows, and screen designs.
• Researching and validating designs with our users in mind
• Designing workflows and detailed interactions that bring the experience to life.
• Work closely with engineers as they build and release.
• Contribute and evolve our design system, processes, and tools.
• Join regular design team “fresh eyes” meetings where we give constructive feedback about one another’s work.
Who they’re looking for
• They’re a small team and looking for someone who has strong UX skills to complement our team.
• You should have an impressive portfolio to demonstrate the digital product design that you have delivered including mobile applications.
• Mastered the range of qualitative and quantitative research methods and when to apply them to validate your design
• Strong leadership skills and experience of owning each stage of product design.
• A broad set of design skills across all aspects of the design from research, human-centered design, prototyping, to visualisation.
• A drive to keep up with the emerging digital trends and culture.
• Mastered your toolkit. We use Figma, Adobe CC, Framer, After Effects and HTML/CSS
• Experience working with lean principles in an Agile environment.
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive salary.
• Employee share options.
• Money to invest through the platform.
• 25 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays.
• Personal Wellness allowance.
• Individual Learning & Development budget.
• Access to our Healthcare Cash Plan programme & EAP service.
• Discounted Cushon ISA account.
• Professional development.
• Lunch and learn sessions.
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
• Enhanced Pension package.
• Company offsites and Team socials.
• Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!